Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

There's just something so warm about returning home that it thankfully erases the gloom of returning from a holiday. The kids and adults wolfed down their American pizzas at Dallas airport. It's the magic of the way food tastes at home :-)I want to wrap up with videos of interviews by the kids about their favorite part of the trip. We hadn't yet reached Guatemala when these were shot, so it's only half the report, but you'll get the idea.
Tanvi Thinks...
video

Nathan Votes...

video

Talinn Tells All...
video

video

And so despite our two lost bags, we were all ecstatic to be home sweet home. Hear the boys tell it all!
video
It's only taken me over two months to write this report. I'm more exhausted than I was after the trip :-) But seriously, if I can relive a two week trip with such joy for over two months after it's over, I call it paisa vasool!

1 comment:

pg said...

wow.. that's one awesome blog of the trip. enjoyed reading it. good job girl :)